A single girl, kissing a lot of frogs

Sunday, December 19, 2010

PICK ME! PICK ME!!

Attention all single ladies, please form an orderly queue. Walk, don't run.  The opportunity of a life time is about to present itself and you really don't want to miss this. 

I was perusing the on-line personals over my morning cup of tea when I found this gem (no word of a lie!):

Name: Herpes Man
City: Brisbane, Queensland
Sign: Cancer
Height: 6'0 or 183 cm
Age: 37
Gender: man
Seeking: woman
Body type: thin
Religion: other
Hair colour: brown
Professional: business

About me:
Hi, I am a 34 yr old aussie boy looking for long term relationship.

One catch, i have Herpes 1 & 2, lucky i get next to no symptoms however it is in my blood. if you need to know about it, please google, there is stacks of info regarding relationship, precautions etc.

I also have back problems.

Im interested in yoga, travelling, food, cooking, relaxing,business.

I have an inquisitive mind and like to get to a persons heart and find out what they are really about.

No comments:

Post a Comment